Sunday, May 21st from 12:00 – 5:00 pm
Click here to purchase tickets!
Join us for a tour of the following sites:
- A 1749 gambrel-style home fashioned after the Wayside Inn and owned by Henry Ford from 1932-1947
- An artfully restored shingle-style bungalow in the Salem End Rd. neighborhood
- A stately stone Italianate mansion built by an iron dealer who was one of Massachusetts’ richest men in 1851
- A mid-century modern ranch refurbished by its master craftsman owner in a country setting
- A charming cape-style cottage, that was once a stable for a nearby mansion, infused with the owner’s art
- Don’t miss refreshments at a stunning new office space in a former Saxonville Mill warehouse with cutting-edge design incorporating the mill’s history.